Monday, June 16, 2014

A Visit to Wellesley College


We recently spent the afternoon at my alma mater, Wellesley College. Commencement had just taken place and reunion was about to occur, so the campus was at its prime.


Although the photos from the campus are idyllic looking, it was really sort of a comedy of errors. The first man down was my nephew, who fell and skinned his knee. The next man down was my niece, who was run over by Alex as she was running to get a sip of my milkshake.


Once we got some Neosporin and Band-Aids added to their skinned knees, and kisses for their sweet faces, they calmed down a bit. But, the adults couldn’t help but laugh at being surrounded by such a tranquil campus, while trying to calm a hysterical child and toddler. 

Cousins!

She is mischievous one. She was being told not to climb up. 

Successful. 

Another accident waiting to happen? 




And, they made it to the top. 



I love this shot. I love being on this campus. 







I adore taking Alex to my alma mater. It is one of the most spectacular schools I have ever seen—I cannot believe I was so fortunate to spend three years of my life there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment