Friday, May 30, 2014

Fun at the Pool


Andy’s mother works at PT360 in Vermont. This place has helped so many people recover from injuries, and a big aspect of that recovery often happens in their heated pool. Alex (and Andy and I) love going there when we visit.

This time, however, we noticed a substantial difference in how Alex was in and around the water. He was Mr. Independent—he didn’t want any help with either swimming or jumping in the pool:

 All videos were shot with Andy’s GoPro.

It made me realize how quickly he is growing up. I still remember when we first took him to the pool and he was just a few months old (yes, he was a complete chunker!). 





Time goes by so quickly. I love watching him learn, even if it makes my heart drop into my stomach (I always think about the multitude of things that could go wrong). His joy in the water was infectious. 

Thank you, PT360, for allowing us to share your facilities through the years! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Alex is definitely growing up real quick. Swimming seems to be a prospective sport for him in the near future. I'm sure if you continue to support his love for the water, he'll be swimming more than he walks. Hahaha! Anyway, thanks for sharing that with us, Alissa! All the best to you and your family! :)

    Lindsay Wood @ PoolShopWA

    ReplyDelete