Friday, July 11, 2014

Banana Pancakes



The other day for breakfast, I decided to make banana pancakes. I love these pancakes as they are super simple (and easy to make!), but they are also really tasty. My dad absolutely loves these pancakes and requests them every time I come home. 


INGREDIENTS
3 very ripe bananas (almost entirely brown)
2 cups of original Bisquick™ mix
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
½ teaspoon of lemon juice

DIRECTIONS:
1.       Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
2.       Add the Bisquick, milk, vanilla and lemon juice. Stir until well mixed.
3.       Over medium heat, pour small circles (I use a ¼ cup to measure the batter).
4.       Wait till the middle of the pancake bubbles, and then flip and cook the other size.
5.       Serve warm with maple syrup (and butter if desired). 


No comments:

Post a Comment