Friday, August 15, 2014

Chocolate Chip Pancakes



The other weekend when my mom and sister were in town, I decided to make my sister’s favorite breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes. She has loved this breakfast ever since she was a child. I think Alex may take after her in this regard.


I did amend my standard recipe a bit, by adding a handful or two of white chocolate chips to the mix—I wasn’t sure how they were going to turn out, but they were fantastic! The white chocolate made them a touch sweeter and a little more decadent. 


INGREDIENTS
2 cups of Original Bisquick™ mix
1 cup of milk
2 eggs
½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 bag of chocolate chips
½ bag of white chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS
1.       Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; spray with olive oil or cooking spray.
2.        Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by about 1/4 cup onto the hot griddle.
3.       Cook until edges are dry and middle starts to bubble. Turn; cook until golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment