Friday, August 8, 2014

Trip to Michigan: Baggo Tournament and Birthday Party


One of the traditions of our family get togethers has become an annual baggo tournament.  I am horrible at this game, so I decided to opt out…until my cousin, Adam, told me it was a single elimination tournament. As such, I decided I could play one game and signed up. I didn’t realize until I was playing that it was the best two out of three. I was paired up with my sister and we played one of the longest series of the tournament, eventually losing to Olivia and Christin (who lost the next game…we were not that disappointed that they lost).



You can tell we are in Michigan territory. 







My cousin Craig also set up mini baggo boards for Alex. 



The winners of the baggo tournament: Craig and Adam!

 



Of course, one of the highlights of the night was celebrating my cousins’ 50th birthdays (Colleen, Connie and Chris). 


Although a few family members were missing, the party had such a great turnout and Alex and myself were thrilled to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment