Friday, March 21, 2014

Adding Sparkle to a White Bag


My best friend turned 35 this year. She came up with her beautiful family for Alex’s birthday party, and, since that was the first time I had seen her since her birthday, I had her gift ready to go. 


I wanted to add a little sparkle to the bag, since she adds so much sparkle to everyone’s life. I used a kit from Martha Stewart crafts, and cut out a “Happy Birthday” along with two decorative decals.


I placed these in the center of the bag and added green glitter, then shook off the excess glitter.



I got her a candle from Anthropologie (one of my favorite places to get candles!), a bicycle charm (since she loves bikes and riding), and a lip gloss from Sephora. I wrapped up the bicycle charm in a small white bag, and secured with a green and white label. I added all items to the bag and then tied with a green ribbon. 


She is such a special person—she is my oldest friend (we have known each other for over 20 years), and I am so fortunate that she is still such a vital part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment